COMMUNITY AND RURAL LIFE IN SRI LANKA
SOUTH COAST- WINTER OPTION.
15 DAYS - 14 NIGHTS
This tour will show you some hidden gems of Hill Country villages, discover the rural lifestyle of its habitants, farmers and livestock keepers – down to the Deep South of the island, where community associations and research centers work together to preserve the natural beauty and rich biodiversity of this precious island.
• A Responsible and Community-based Tourism Experience in Sri Lanka
• Ecolodges and Agrotourism lovers.
• Experience one day with the fishermen of Negombo
• Visit organic home gardens and spices
• Village experiences on the central hills with the farmers
• Turtles Conservation projects
• Local handicrafts in the south
• The peace of a organic estate on the hills
• Sleep in unique Ecolodges handpicked by us
• Trekking through the paddy fields and in the villages
• This is the general overview of your tour.
• If you are interested in Paragon experiences, Please request for the detailed itinerary, which comes to you with surprises, gifts and much more.
From USD 1,750 per person (EUR 1.400 / GBP 1,107) on Double Room sharing, in unique Ecolodges handpicked by us.
• Accommodation chosen as per the itinerary.
• Personalized welcome service at the airport.
• Meal plan: on BB or HB, as per the holiday quote chosen, unless Specified in day to day program of any meal plan limitation.
• Service of an experienced Driver/Guide.
• Personal Transport in an Air-Conditioned Car/van/Minicoach.
• Transport is from Airport arrival, to one hotel to another hotel and to sights chosen by you on this tour as per the itinerary and also the drop to airport for your departure.
• All the Government tax, VAT, Local Insurance & the Latest NBT Taxes.
• Sightseeing entry tickets to Archaeological Sites, National Parks and excursions (please request the detailed itinerary)
• Local guides Accommodation & meals.
• Parking at all points.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
T/F: +94 312 273418
M: +94 - 778 – 756361 / +94- 772 - 106326