Ultimate Boutique Hotel in the Cultural Triangle
DAMBULLA | CULTURAL TRIANGLE| SRI LANKA
3 Hours from Kandy. Recommended by Conde Nast Traveller.
Ultimate luxury and highly personalized service providing Hotel in the Cultural triangle. This Boutique hotel is set on a working plantation scattered with trees laden with mangoes, bananas and passion fruit, as well as plentiful birds and butterflies. The resort embraces the hilly terrain with a central, open-sided pavilion housing the main restaurant and bar and separate accommodation chalets at different levels. The swimming pool is at the utmost point, providing gorgeous views. The resort offers luxurious accommodation, gourmet cuisine, and a personalized service. The hotel however discourages children under 14 mainly to protect the hotel's peaceful atmosphere. You may also witness how the estates fresh fruits are harvested and served to its guests ensuring freshness from nature. The boutique hotel is an ideal place to explore Sri Lanka and its heritage in style.
SUPERB FOR• Ultimate luxury traveler in Sri Lanka;
• Those seeking Privacy, Style and Personalized attention;
• Exploring the UNESCO-protected World Heritage Site and an international Biosphere Reserve;
• Explore the Cultural triangle of Sri Lanka | Anuradhapura | Polonnaruwa| Dambulla & Sigiriya Rock.
There are 3 Garden Chalets, 4 Superior Rooms and 3 deluxe rooms. Interiors are well furnished with king size beds dressed in fine linen and choice of pillow menu.
Standard in-room facilities include A/C, ceiling fan, flat screen TV with satellite channels, DVD player and DVD library, mobile phone with IDD facility, internet and laptop on request, Tea/coffee facility, mini-bar, safe, iron, hair dryer, bath robe, slippers and umbrella. Ensuite bathrooms have special designer shower cubicles with rain head showers.
Garden Chalets: The spacious Garden Chalets consist of a bedroom and dressing area opening out to a private garden with a plunge pool or Jacuzzi. Interiors are furnished with large Emperor Size beds and 40 inch flat screen TVs.
Superior and Deluxe Rooms: These rooms are furnished with king-sized beds and 32-inch flat screen TVs. The Superior rooms are more spacious than the Deluxe Rooms.
FOOD & AMENITIES
• Dine at the open-sided Mountain View restaurant or the fine dining Butterflies restaurant. Sri Lankan rice and curries and Western gourmet cuisine is served here. Meals are prepared with fresh village vegetables, meats imported from overseas, and fruit directly from the estate.
• A range of wines and other alcoholic beverages are served at the Garden View bar and the Ali Pallama lounge.
• The swimming has surrounding views of the mountains.
• There is also a spa offering relaxing massages and a gift shop with locally made handloom clothing and designer jewellery.
Explore the Estate with its mango, banana and coconut plantations. Wonder off beyond the estate to Kurunegala dominated by the Atha Gala – a gigantic rock boulder. Climb to the top of the rock where a temple stands serene with spectacular views of the area. The Cultural Triangle town of Dambulla with its ancient rock temple is only half an hour from here. The Sigiriya rock fortress and the ancient ruins of Polonnaruwa and Anuradhapura can also be accessed from here.
UPS & DOWNS
• Honeymooners High Spot
• Great relaxation, personalized service and tranquil atmosphere
• Great base to explore Sri Lanka’s Cultural triangle sights
• No Nightlife around.
• The Hotel is not suitable for Children below 12 years old. Not a good option for family holidays.
Valid from 1st November 2013 to 30th April 2014
From 160 US$/night per Room.
Please enquire for specific rates and periods. All our rates include taxes, Service charges & Tourism taxes (if applicable). In the event it is not included, we will be stating it with our holiday quote.